Friday, May 8, 2009

How To Order

1) Contact Me
Contact me via mag2tree@yahoo.com with the following details.

2) Fill in the following Order Form

Your Name :
Contact number :
Mailing Address :
Item Code/Name :
PaymentMethod:Bank In/ Online Transfer
Postal Method : Pos Laju

Special Intructions : ( any adjustment in lengths..etc)

Currently Payment Method ( For Malaysians) is only available via Maybank

For International Customers : Paypal ( USD )


3 ) Wait for Confirmation Email
After confirming that the product is available, I will get back to you with my account no and total cost within 48 hours.

4) Make Your Payment
Please pay to the respective bank account that is provided in my mail within 3 days. If you fail to make the payment within 3 days, your order will be cancelled and make available to others.

5) Payment Notification
Once Payment Is Done, please notify me via email.
All items will be bubble wrapped and I will shipped them out the next day after payment unless your item requires some adjustments.

No comments:

Post a Comment